Sunday, April 6, 2014

Yang da hyun/ Causes of Happiness /Tues.9-11am

                                                                                           < Life Without Happiness, Flower Without a Scent > 

 

How would you feel if you won the lottery? It would be happy to almost all the people. But it is not. Some might feel worried about how to manage those money or others might be nervous of their future with the jackpot. It indicates that each people has its own standards of happiness. So I defined my own factors of happiness after careful consideration, which are health, family, and dream.

 

In my opinion, when all is said and done, health comes first before anything. No matter how ambitious you are, you can't do anything you want if you are in poor health. An athlete can't do his work if he got hurt. A self-made man can't do anything what he had dreamed of if he got cancer. Many people are very much protective of their money or fame than of their health. But what good are money and success when you lose your hearth? Health cannot be bartered for money.

 

Next, my happiness comes from my family. When many people are so fake after us, family is always our real support. As for myself, even though my family is apart from each other, which means my family lives in different countries, I always thank for their existing. Family always share their feelings. They always worried about each other, be happy with each other, and be sad together. Just imagine that you start a family after you get married. Isn't it exiting and happy?

 

Lastly, dream is very important part for me to be happy. A life without a dream is as meaningless as a flower without a scent. It is important, of course, to realize our dream rather than just having a dream. However, think of life without any dream. It can be aimless, powerless, or boring. For me, my final dream is to make a family and travel all around the world with them. To travel, I have to get a job and make a lot of money. And to get a job, I have to work hard now. Which means I am always inspirited by my dream.

 

Everyone wants to be happy, and it might be their final goal. But this happiness can start to disappear after achieving common goals, money and success. Happiness depends upon ourselves. Don't just associate happiness with riches. Take time and think of yourself of your own happiness. Then, I think most of us can find the answer of our lives.

2 comments:

  1. second draft ; yand da hyun

    < Life Without Happiness, Flower Without a Scent >



    How would you feel if you won the lottery? It would be happy to almost all the people. But it is not. Some might feel worried about how to manage those money or others might be nervous of their future with the jackpot. It indicates that each people has its own standard of happiness. So I defined my own factors of happiness after careful consideration, which are health, family, and dream.

    In my opinion, when all is said and done, health comes first before anything. No matter how ambitious you are, you can't do anything you want if you are in poor health. For example, an athlete can't do his work if he got hurt or a self-made man can't do anything what he had dreamed of if he got cancer. Many people are very much protective of their money or fame than of their health. But what good are money and success when you lose your hearth? Health cannot be bartered for money.

    Next, I am sure that my happiness comes from my family. When many people are so fake after us, family is always our real support. As for myself, even though my family is apart from each other, which means we live in different countries, I just thank for their existing. In most of the cases, family always share their feelings. They always worried about each other, be happy with each other, and be sad together. I think quite many people tend to overlook how precious a family is just because families are always together. But just imagine that there is no family beside us. Isn't it desperate and lonely?

    Lastly, dream is very important part for me to be happy. A life without a dream is as meaningless as a flower without a scent. It is important, of course, to realize our dream rather than just having a dream. However, think of life without any dream. It can be aimless, powerless, or boring. For me, my final dream is to make a family and travel all around the world with them. To travel, I have to get a job and make a lot of money. And to get a job, I have to work hard now. Which means I am always inspirited by my dream.



    Everyone wants to be happy, and it might be their final goal. But this happiness can start to disappear after achieving common goals, money and success. Happiness depends upon ourselves. Don't just associate happiness with riches. Take time and think of yourself about your own happiness. Then, I think most of us can find the answer of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2nd final

    < Life Without Happiness, Flower Without a Scent >
    Yang Dahyun
    201101950

    How would you feel if you won the lottery? Some might be happy or some might feel worried about how to manage those money, which means they cab be nervous of their future with their jackpot. It indicates that each people has its own standards of happiness. So I defined my own factors of happiness after careful consideration, which are health, family, and dream.

    In my opinion, when all is said and done, health comes first before anything. No matter how ambitious you are, you can’t do anything you want if you are in poor health. An athlete can’t do his work if he got hurt. A self-made man can’t do anything what he had dreamed of if he got cancer. Two years ago, my dad got a cancer and had a surgery. Fortunately, he recovered completely. Since then, however, he always cares his own health and says that we also have to be careful of our health not to be sick later on. Many people are very much protective of their money or fame than of their health. But what good are money and success when you lose your hearth? Health cannot be bartered for money.

    Next, my happiness comes from my family. When many people are so fake after us, family is always our real support. As for myself, even though my family is apart from each other, which means my family lives in different countries, I always thank for their existing. Last month was my birthday and at the same time that week was my midterm period. All of my friends were so busy with their study and I did not even recognize that it was my birthday because I was also busy with my works. But at that night, my parents and brother made a video call for me with some pieces of cake. Even though I was not able to eat that cake, I was very happy that somebody else remembered my birthday. We always share their feelings. We always worried about each other, be happy with each other, and be sad together. Just imagine that you start a family after you get married. Isn’t it exiting and happy?

    Lastly, dream is very important part for me to be happy. A life without a dream is as meaningless as a flower without a scent. It is important, of course, to realize our dream rather than just having a dream. However, think of life without any dream. It can be aimless, powerless, or boring. For me, my final dream is to make a family and travel all around the world with them. To travel, I have to get a job and make a lot of money. And to get a job, I have to work hard now. Which means I am always inspirited by my dream.

    Everyone wants to be happy, and it might be their final goal. But this happiness can start to disappear after achieving common goals, money and success. Happiness depends upon ourselves. Don’t just associate happiness with riches. Take time and think of yourself of your own happiness. Then, I think most of us can find the answer of our lives.

    ReplyDelete