Sunday, April 6, 2014

Chongrim Yoo / Cause of happiness (1st) /Tues 9am

           What makes you happy? When do you feel happy? Knowing the causes of your happiness is a pretty important part in your life. Having a happy and enjoyable life might be every people's goal. So, you should make your happy by understanding your happiness. This happiness could be satisfied with material or mentally.

           First, you can feel happiness by owing a material. This might be the biggest reason why people are earning money. You have something you want to buy, then you buy and you are happy with it. The easiest way to be happy. However, as it is easiest sometime people forget the value they throw it away without any guilt.

           Next, being happy by having a goal in one's live. I do also have a goal in my life, and this goal just makes me to cheer up whenever I feel frustration. I just can't give up because every situation I face seems to be the path to achieve my goal. Making my dream come true could be the biggest joy in my life, however the process also gives me happiness when I feel that I'm getting closer to the goal. The accomplishment is the key word of happiness.

           Finally, be loved by someone. Love have a great power to human beings. It makes people to be gathered and sometimes it heal pains. Having someone in your life makes you stable. Like you family. The ones who are always there with you wherever you are. Happiness comes when you are mentally and physically stabled and being loved by some will make your life more settled.

           There might be thousands of causes of happiness. Try to find your own and also do not forget the value of happiness. Once you take the causes for granted, the happiness will disappear at the same time

3 comments:

  1. 1. I couldn’t find the sentences include causes and effect in the introduction.

    2. Each body paragraph contain a topic sentence that defines a specific cause.

    3. Your three causes of happiness seemed to be emotional. Therefore, I didn’t see logical explanation for the causes.

    4. You barely used connectors to show cause and effect.

    5. No restatement in the conclusion.

    6. No evaluation or reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Yooli
    1. You gave 3 elements that make people happy. They were owning things, achieving goals, and lastly being loved.
    2. The part I liked about this writing was the third part, where you talked about love. Many people forget the importance of being loved these days, and that often leads to loneliness. You mentioned about having companions within your life, and I totally agree with it.
    3. If I should pick something you could improve, I would say that your opinion is a bit weak. I think the writing would be better if you write what you think about happiness, instead of mentioning what is said by people. If you could give suggestions to people how they could become happy, I think it would be better. Also, I think there are a few grammatical mistakes. For instance using the possessive forms or plural/singular mistakes. Without these minor mistakes it was a great writing. Thank you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What makes you happy? When do you feel happy? Knowing the causes of your happiness is a pretty important part in your life. Having a happy and enjoyable life will be every people’s goal. So, try to understand the causes of your happiness for a better life. Let’s find the cause in a simple point of view, due to the material, feelings or mentally.
    First, owing a material, the simplest way to feel happy. This might be the biggest reason why people are earning money. You have something you want to buy, then you buy and you are happy with it. In the other hand, as it is the easiest way to have, sometime people forget the value they throw it away without any guilt.
    Next, being happy by having a goal in one’s life. I do also have a goal in my life, and this goal makes me to cheer up whenever I feel frustrated. I just can’t give up the goal because every situation I face seems to be the path to achieve my goal. Making my dream come true could be the biggest joy in my life, however the process also gives me happiness while I’m feeling that I’m getting closer to the goal. The accomplishment is the key word of happiness.
    Finally, being loved by someone. Love has a great power and affects people strongly. It makes people to be gathered and sometimes it heals pain mentally but also physically. Having someone in your life makes you feel stabled. For example, your family. The ones who your trust and believe in you the most, also always there with you wherever you are. Happiness comes when you are mentally and physically stabled and being loved by some will make your life more settled.
    There might be thousands of causes of happiness. Try to find your own and also do not forget the value of happiness. Once you take the causes for granted, the happiness will disappear at the same time. One more, you can feel happiness when you have sadness.

    ReplyDelete