Saturday, April 5, 2014

Haeung Jung / First draft(p75)/Tue 9AM

Causes of happiness. 

 

  Last year, I took a class named "Mental health of modern people" We had a time to talk about stress and happiness. One day, Professor of the class asked us to write three things we were thankful for today. So I tried to write three thankful things every evening for two weeks. Thanks to this mission, I could know 42 thankful things. Thank is very closely related with happiness. So I think the 42 thankful things that I got to know are also related with causes of happiness. There are 3 main reasons of happiness.

  First, I felt happiness when I met people. There were 5 comments in 42 thankful lists. It's one of that comments.

"I visited my uncle's home and met uncle and nephews. I missed them but I couldn't meet them for a long time. We had a great time.(13.6.1)"

Next, I could feel happy after I exercised. I found 3 comments about exercise. It's a comment of exercise.

"Today, I rode a bicycle with my club member. After riding, I felt to be more strong. This feeling made me happy." (13.6.6)

Finally, I was happy when I got praised. Last summer, I changed my hair style. One of my friends said my hair style was fine. Her praise made me happy at that day.

  There are many causes of happiness. For me, people, exercise, praise are major causes of happiness.

 

1 comment:

  1. 1. the introduction includes a general thesis about the causes and effect.


    2. you have a topic sentence to each body paragraph. But it needs more details.

    3. The causes needs to contain more logics.

    4. The writer use connectorsto show cause and effect.

    5. It does restate the causes.

    6. There is no evaluation or reflection in the conclusion.

    ReplyDelete