Lately, a professor gave some questions in microeconomics class. The questions were really simple. “Why do you study at now, what can you get from studying, what do you lose by studying?” I wrote down the answers on a paper. Actually if I got these questions last year, I wouldn't easily answer the questions. But at now, in 2014, I can answer the questions confidently. The reason I am studying at now is because of the hope that I could be a person who I want to be. And studying at now is more valuable than working outside the campus.
Actually I changed my double major from political science to economics. Until last year I could take many lectures having some connection with my major, lectures that have nothing to do with my major, lectures about my double major, which was political science at that time. By taking many lectures, I realized what I want to do and what I have to do. And political science was certainly not of that kind of thing. I would take one or two more semester as a result of my decision, but it doesn't matter. I found what I really want to do and if the price of that is to study one more year at university, I would pay for with a glad heart.
Being a junior, I’m interested in many opportunities that I can do outside the campus. Among them some programs are provided by the university, and some are provided by outside the campus. I decided to apply for the overseas volunteers program. And yesterday, I got an e-mail that I am selected as a volunteer. I interested in Development Economics and Sustainable development. I will be in Guatemala in August. In there, I will be one of the members of the program to improve of rural living condition in Guatemala. All of these things are decided in 2014, and the beginning of this was changing my double major.
I loved your writing. Your writing is good enough to read. Your writing have good hook to start that I also changed my double major, feeling same as you.So it makes interesting enough for me to feel. You also have good body and conclusion but it would be better if you have 3 body paragraph instead of 2 body paragraph. Also all your writings are focused in one subject "double major". Than how about seperate the second body paragraph. You can start new paragraph from "I interesd in...". If you change these of things than, your writing would be better.
ReplyDelete