Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jinsu PArk / Perfect for the Job_ Tuesday 9.a.m.

Perfect for the Job

 

There are not perfect person in the world. Also, there is not ideal job for people. Even though, people say that they have a dream job, they cannot say it will be perfect for them. For me, I don't think there will be any perfect job. There are fields that I would love to work for or experience. That's why I get interested in different areas and tries to know as many fields as possible. Since there are many fields I want to experience, I try to experience, to be flexible and to befriend with workers. These are the reason why I am a most qualified person for many jobs.

           Companies look for experienced candidates to hire. I have experienced in many fields such as in translation, counseling and human resources. Wherever I work, I get to learn something to use in other fields as well. One thing I learned in human resources is how to deal with people. Once you experience a lot of people, you can understand a customer easier. People skill is most important in any jobs.

           Secondly, flexibility is one of the strong points in my personality. When you work, you need to learn and apply into other works. I always work with open mind to learning itself. After I get to know most, then I finally use my own ways to work faster with efficiency. Whatever I know may or may not help the work that I take care. So, I learn a new ways first and then use what I know to work better.

           Thirdly, befriending with workers help you survive in the field. When you start working, it gets hard to change areas of working. However, when you become a friend, not an acquaintance, with workers in same field and other fields, then you have more chance to do whatever you want to do. Also, second reason of befriending is you will like to work somehow. When I work in a company, I rather look for the environment than salary. If I don't like the job and surrounding workers, however I get paid doesn't matter anymore.

           When I think of the future, it is just reflection of my work now. I try to experience as many work as possible. I try to open my mind in working and apply new with my old knowledge. And try to befriend with workers I've experienced. I cannot be sure of my dream job. But I can say I have ability to work in any job in any fields with experience, flexibility and social skills.

3 comments:

  1. 1. The introduction includes background information: the writer's various interests
    2. The thesis statement don't have a unifying principle.
    3. Each body paragraph has one ability of the writer. It can be seen as category.
    4. The supporting details are sufficient.
    5. There is a restatement in the conclusion.
    6. If the conclusion contains summary of the three ability, it will be a better conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Byungwook Kim 201300476 EIT
    You are supposed to select a particular job to illustrate why you are suited for that jobs. You have diverted from the topic.
    Unfortunately, there are not many catchy phrases that I can find.
    However, your essay is well organized and can be improved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello this is Jinsu Park

    and This is my 2nd draft

    Perfect for the Job

    There is not a perfect person in the world. Also, it is hard to find an ideal job for people. Even though, people say that they have a dream job, they cannot say it will be perfect for them. For me, I don’t think there will be any perfect job. It is a belief or a thought of ideal job. There are fields that I would love to work for or experience. That’s why I get interested in different areas and tries to know as many fields as possible. Since there are many fields like education, personal business and translation that I want to experience, I try to experience as many as possible, to be flexible in working and to befriend with workers. These are the reason why I am a most qualified person for many jobs.
    Companies look for experienced candidates to hire. I have experienced in many fields such as in translation, counseling and human resources. Wherever I work, I get to learn something to use in other fields as well. One thing I learned in human resources and counseling is how to deal with people. Usually you need to treat a customer with respect. But when you know a product and customer’s needs, they try to treat you to get the product from you. I worked in a company to send a student as an exchange student to US. Parents tend to push the company to send their children. But since they need to be qualified in several aspects, parents are pushed by me or co-worker to make students study. I have experienced many parents and student. So that I am sure I have skills to treat any person. Since people skill is most important in any jobs, I am qualified in any jobs.
    Secondly, flexibility is one of the strong points in my personality. When you work, you need to learn and apply into other works. I always work with open mind to learn whatever I can. After I get to know the most of the work, then I finally use my own ways to work faster with efficiency. I once asked my superior about the thing that I don’t need to know. But, after she taught me, I got the idea what I am working for and what exactly I needed to do. Whatever I know previously may or may not help my work. But, if I know more, I can think of creative ways to work better. It is my flexibility that I can work more efficiently with what I learn.
    Thirdly, befriending with workers help you survive in the field. When you start working, it gets hard to change areas of working. However, when you become a friend, not an acquaintance, with workers in any fields, then you have more chance to do whatever you want to do. I try to make friends in wherever I work. Even though I work as an intern for a vacation, I get to work during the semester as well. It’s because I befriended the workers and they ask me to work some in school. Also, second reason of befriending is you will like to work in a company. When I work in a company, I rather look for the environment than the salary. If I don’t like the job and surrounding workers, however I get paid doesn’t matter anymore. I haven’t worked in a lot of company, but where I worked was really good in terms of environment and co-workers.
    When I think of my future, it is just reflection of my work now. I try to experience as many work as possible. I try to open my mind in working and apply new with my old knowledge. And I try to befriend with workers in a company. I cannot be sure of my dream job. But I can say I have ability to work in any job in any fields with experience, flexibility and social skills.

    ReplyDelete