Teacher whom I can't forget.
In Korea, 3rd grade at high school is most important because we have to prepare the entrance exam. Exam never can be easy and in order to get a good score from the test, you have to prepare properly. That is why the high school teachers of the 3rd grade are so important. Teachers can help the student to do well on their job by counseling and monitoring. Also for the school, they have to put student into good university as many as they can. Some of the teachers manage well and later graduate student comes to say thank you for the teacher. But some of the teachers can be blamed forever in someone's life because of their inappropriate behavior in that time. I was one of those kinds too. My high school teacher was the worst in my whole life.
I heard that he was not the teacher at first. He was a normal sales person at the past but I still didn't know why he became a teacher. He was lazy at his job. Sometimes he forgot to do the ordinance and even late more than a student. He used to hit with his golf stick but there was students who were exception. As you can probably know, our class couldn't operate properly and the class president had to do all the jobs. Even ready for the exam have to be done by ourselves and his only work is saying some good sentence from some book.
Not only this, his class was out of the curriculum what the Ministry of the Education wanted. He taught English we didn't heard before. Sometimes, he forced us to buy his book. As an English teacher, he was incompetence too. He usually makes several mistakes while school hour or questioned by student. Test was almost memorizing that looks really not important. Most of his class, he used to say his past like marathon and that makes his class lack of study.
I could remember that after September, he didn't give us any class because he talked to us that it is time that you have to study alone. This also makes us lots of trouble that it was important time for arrange all the study we have done and it was limited by doing by myself. In fact, it really did. In fact, it really did. I failed to organize what I done that year and result in fail the exam.
After I graduated school, I have to do the test one more time. I only heard from my friend that some students meet him drunken coming out of a bar helped by a woman. I found it later that he quitted his work as a teacher. He had a problem in his family and he couldn't take all the focus to us. Still I remember that year that if I met other teacher, than I would be better at my test? Or whatever teachers are not important and it is my fate to redo the exam again. He was not doing an appropriate behavior as a teacher. Moreover, he was not good at class too as using too much time in speaking himself. He stopped teaching us after September and it consequently led us into my failure. For these memories, he remembered to me as the worst teacher in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment