Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Kang yoonhae/the worst teacher of my life/Tuesday 9am

The worst teacher of my life

 

 

201300058 Kang Yoonhae

 

It is an acknowledged that there are some types of people who go with us. In other words, there is a possibility of people of specific kind who always struggle with us. My teacher during my 3rd grade high school years was one of a kind. His rules of class, attitude and instructions were whole made troubles with me. As a consequence, I had a dreadful high school memory due to the teacher of my 3rd grade.

           To begin with, he always forced the whole class to have no break time during school hours. If students chat with friends or sleep at class there was always a punishment. It felt like I was too forcing to study and I just wanted to escape from school. However, it was hard to get away from the school and also because of limitation of free hour, I frequently escaped from the class during class making various excuse. I was not kind of person who can make a good result if someone forced me. I was more closed to a person who can make a better result having a quantity of free time of my own.  

           Furthermore, the teacher was always too strict. I was afraid of the teacher so I could not have an appropriate counsel with him about my grade or worries that naturally happens when preparing a university entrance exam. In other words, I could not get good feed backs during high school 3rd year because of harsh attitude of the classroom teacher. Hence, the attitude distracted me from getting any advices from him, making my grade became lower.

           Last but not least, the most important reason why I hate my 3rd grade teacher is because he made a horrible instruction for the whole class of entrance of university. When Korean students take the exam, Sooneung, they get instructions from their homeroom teacher about the possibilities of entrance of universities. More specific, the teacher gives students lists of school that is possible to enter with their sooneung grades. However, my teacher didn't prepare much for our class about guidelines. As a consequence, about 2/3 of the class had to prepare for the exam again because of the teachers instruction have all failed. Weak responsibility of the teacher brought the whole class of big suffering.

           I still don't have any good memories about my teacher at 3rd grade of high school. To be honest, I think he does not have any responsibilities as a teacher that is highly required especially for 3rd graders' home room teacher. Still now, I don't visit my high school because I don't want to see his face again. Good teacher can make a person's life in a positive way, still bad teacher also can give an effect to a person however in a negative way.    

No comments:

Post a Comment