Tuesday, June 3, 2014

LEE JISUK / Assignment 7 _ The Best Teacher Ever _ Tuesday 9.a.m

The Best Teacher Ever

We meet a lot of teachers in our life. Some are good and some are bad. I have a teacher who had a great positive influence on my life. She was my homeroom teacher when I was a 6th grader at an elementary school. She not only taught us well but also helped us other things too. One day, our class went on a school trip to Gyeongju, and we spent 2 nights at a Youth Hostel. At Hostel, My friends and I took a lot of funny pictures of our classmates who were just awakened from sleep. When we returned  back to normal school life, one of my friends developed a lot of funny pictures and gave it to me and some of our classmates. I was a mischievous girl who really liked silly games at that time; therefore, I posted on the wall a strange picture of a boy in my class who was very quiet and timid. At the end of that day, my teacher suddenly told me and that shy boy to come to the front of the classroom. She made him to say how much he was hurt and upset due to my thoughtless behavior. The teacher didn't blame on me, but gave me an opportunity to hear how my friend felt. By hearing that, I realized that I did make a serious mistake. I apologized for my rudeness; from that day, I became a person who cares about how people feel from my behavior. If my teacher had just scolded me, I would not have changed. Thanks to her manner of teaching, I could become a better person. I am glad she was my teacher.

 

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting but in my opinion, it is short. You did the subtle which is good for reading but you don't double space the beginning and you make all the writing into one paragraph and I think it is not good idea. You should have your writing divided into 3paragraph containing opening,body and conclusion. Also I think your hook is bit cliche. It is what we always heard about. In my opinion, it would be better if you choose creative hook. Because your expereience is interesting, it would be much better after you have edit it.

    ReplyDelete