| Prepared one for a general trading company Do you remember when you first got your dream job? Some people may say yes to this question while others do not. My answer to this question is yes. My father has operated a trading company in China since I was very young. I grew up watching my father, and I naturally became interested in trade. This way, I found my dream job which is a sales person of a general trading company. To get my dream job, I have trained myself; eventually, I became qualified as a sales person of a general trading company in three aspects: I speak various foreign languages, have hands-on experience and have love and passion for trading. Most importantly, I speak a variety of foreign languages including Italian, English and Chinese. Multi-language skills are needed to work as a salesperson in a general trading company. Because all of the contracts are written in an official language, English, English proficiency is the basic skill needed to work in trade field. In case of a general trading company, other foreign language skills are also important so as to contact with buyers all over the world. I have studied Chinese in high school and Italian and English in university. Therefore, I am prepared to start working immediately in a trading company. Secondly, I have hands-on experience in trade field. I worked as an intern in Hyundai Corporation Milan office and Korea International Trade Association Singapore office for half a year. Before starting working, I studied about trade because I wasn't much informed than other employees. I obtained a certificate of international trader. I not only studied trade, but also got hands-on experience working in a sales department of a general trading company. I found new accounts of chemical products, participated in meetings and exhibitions. From these experiences, I learned a lot about business and became qualified to work in this field as a salesperson. Lastly, I have more love and passion for trading than any other person. I have been dreamed of becoming a skillful employee of a trading company watching my father. To make my dream come true, I have majored in foreign languages and prepared everything helpful to do my job. I say that I am different from others who just want to get a decent job because they are proficient in foreign languages. I am confident that I am passionate than any other people at least in trade field. To sum up, I would say that I am qualified to become a salesperson in a general trading company. I became qualified as a sales person of a general trading company in three aspects: I speak various foreign languages, have hands-on experience and have love and passion for trading |
Saturday, May 31, 2014
LEE JISUK / Assignment 6 _ Downloading Music: Win-win Situation for Everyone _ Tuesday 9.a.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
to: LEE Jisuk
ReplyDeletefrom: KIM Hayoon
1. yes the introduction includes the background information about the topic.
2.You are qualified as a sales person because you know how to speak different languages, hands-on experience, and have a passion for trading.
3.Each paragraph explains the three different categories that you mentioned in the thesis.
4. yes I think so.
5.Yes it does.
6. maybe you can add more details about how you improved your language proficiency?
Jisuk Rhee
ReplyDelete#Assignment 6 _ Final draft
Prepared one for a general trading company
Do you remember when you first got your dream job? Some people may say yes to this question while others do not. My answer to this question is definitely yes. My father has operated a trading company in China since I was very young. I grew up watching my father, and I naturally became interested in trade. This way, I found my dream job which is a sales person of a general trading company. To get my dream job, I have trained myself; eventually, I became qualified as a salesperson of a general trading company in three aspects: I speak various foreign languages, have hands-on experience and have communication skills.
Most importantly, I speak a variety of foreign languages including Italian, English and Chinese. Multi-language skills are needed to work as a salesperson in a general trading company. Because all of the contracts are written in an official language, English, English proficiency is the basic skill needed to work in trade field. In case of a general trading company which has a lot of braches overseas, other foreign language skills are also important so as to contact with buyers all over the world. I have studied Chinese in high school and Italian and English in university; therefore, I am prepared to start working immediately in a trading company.
Secondly, I have hands-on experience in trade field. I worked as an intern in Hyundai Corporation Milan office and Korea International Trade Association Singapore office for half a year. Even if I have been interested in trade, I didn’t have chance to study it in depth because my major is far from trade; therefore, I studied about trade before starting working, and I also obtained a certificate of international trader. I not only studied trade, but also got hands-on experience working in a sales department of a general trading company. I found new accounts of chemical products, participated in meetings and exhibitions. From these experiences, I learned a lot about the business and became qualified to work in this field as a salesperson.
Lastly, I have communication skills. All of us are different from person to person, from culture to culture. But we are able to enjoy communicating with each other not hurting others’ feelings, and I know how to do it. While studying and working in Italy and Singapore, I met a lot of people from all over the world. Not only I improved my foreign language skills, I also came to know how to naturally communicate with others who are different from me. Trade is overseas business involving continuous contacts with people all over the world. So, the ability to communicate with others is an essential skill to conduct sales business.
I have more love and passion for trade than any other person. I have been dreamed of becoming a skillful employee of a general trading company. To make my dream come true, I prepared everything helpful to do my job; I speak foreign languages, have hands-on experience and have communication skills. I say that I am different from others who just want to get a decent job in trade because they are proficient in foreign languages. I am confident that I am more passionate and qualified than any other people at least in trade field.