21c is full of surprise. Still we cannot easily expect what will be the future leading job. That is why it is better to choose what you want rather than what will be popular. But in order to do the jobs you want, you should have the ability to do the jobs well. I loved to play the board games and sometimes I want to be working in this place. But I also should have some required skills too. I have my required skill and from now on I will show 3 of my abilities that can fit in.
From elementary school, I always had been a class president since elementary school to high school. That gave me lots of experiences about different types of the leadership because I have to dealing with lots of different students. That makes me into flexible leadership. I can be either passive or leading person. This could very helpful to me in society because whether I can suit to that person. If the person is doing well in person, I can only give him a support and put my attention to other work. If the person needs people showing the way and that can make them effective, I can also be that kind of man. It's like a chameleon adapting to that society's culture.
Also, I have lots of experiences in this area. I started some of the board games from 7years old and that makes me lots of experiences to me. That's why I make me confident on this subject. This confidence makes me different from other person. That gives different from other people who are challenging to me. Experience is really important in this day and it can't bought from money.
Not only this, I am creative person. Since I was young, my parents want me be a creative person. They take me lots of places and showed me many things rather than went to institute like other parents in Korea. That's make me into creative person. With the creativity and experiences I can manage well with the problems related to any types. Also, to make the board games, creativity is very important because with the creativity you can make game with this.
This goes into why I have some of the abilities in this area. As you can see, I have the leadership to take care of different types of people. I can be either passive or leading person. Next, I have experience about this area and it gives me lots of help. For the last, I am creative person and it helps me in this area. As you can see this I have lots of abilities in this area and I am sure I can do well here.
My ability to work as a board game company
ReplyDelete21c is full of surprise. Still we cannot easily expect what will be the future leading job. That is why it is better to choose what you want rather than what will be popular. But in order to do the jobs you want, you should have the ability to do the jobs well. I loved to play the board games and it is ridiculous that in these days board game seems to be out of the trend. But it is still popular among the fans and sometimes I want to be working in this area. But I also should have some required skills too. I have my required skill and from now on I will show 3 of my abilities that can fit in.
From elementary school, I always had been a class president since elementary school to high school. That gave me lots of experiences about different types of the leadership because I have to dealing with lots of different students. That makes me into flexible leadership. I can be either passive or leading person. This could very helpful to me in society because whether I can suit to that person. If the person is doing well in person, I can only give him a support and put my attention to other work. If the person needs people showing the way and that can make them effective, I can also be that kind of man.
Also, I have lots of experiences in this area. I started some of the board games from 7years old and that makes me lots of experiences to me. That’s why I make me confident on this subject. This confidence makes me different from other person. That gives different from other people who are challenging to me. Experience is really important in this day and it couldn’t be bought from money. Experience gives the way don’t follow the past failures and I know why the some of the board games were failed even though it was fun enough.
Not only this, I am creative person. Since I was young, my parents want me be a creative person. They take me lots of places and showed me many things rather than went to institute like other parents in Korea. That’s make me into creative person. With the creativity and experiences I can manage well with the problems related to any types. Also, to make the board games, creativity is very important because with the creativity you can make game with this.
This goes into why I have some of the abilities in this area. As you can see, I have the leadership to take care of different types of people. I can be either passive or leading person. Next, I have experience about this area and it gives me lots of help. For the last, I am creative person and it helps me in this area. As you can see this I have lots of abilities in this area and I am sure I can do well in this area.